Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

do eyelashes grow back

Customer Question

do eyelashes grow back
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

This problem is related to anxiety disorder, and can be significantly resolved by the anxiety that compulses you to rub or pull the lashes. I suggest that your doctor prescribe anti-anxiety medications such Zoloft or Luvox (prescribed by your doctor), or you can trial an over the counter all natural anti-anxiety remedy such as Seredyn. The natural ingredients in Seredyn provide fast-acting, long-lasting anxiety relief. Clinical research suggests that the natural ingredients in Seredyn promote relaxation, reduce worry, and relieve irritability and tension with upto 93% positive feedback. In addition, you can also request a prescription for eyelash growing medication called Latisse from your doctor.

Please, feel free to clarify any further question(s). I'm here to assist you to your satisfaction.

Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience: Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

oh I did forget to put that in the box I am currrently talking Luvox Cr 150mg but I still have that urge to pull but your info is very informative and does make sense, I will do the best that I can economically as I have been laid off. I do have a question do you get an amount for every question ??

Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much.

Just one time is required, unless you have different question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im confused this is my reply however it said it was your answer ?? am I charged for every question if thats the case I only financially at this time afford only 1 question please advise

Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, I mean that you can clarification your question if it is not clear. You will be charged only one time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok I think I am done I keep getting that same answer thank you for your time this eyelash thing is mind boggling to me how and why I ever started pulling have a good day :)
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 4 years ago.
The medication Latisse will grow your eyelashes back.