Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

my ears are bloodshot no matter what i do. i am very healthy

my ears are bloodshot no matter what i do. i am very healthy i juice everyday take supplements detox get plenty or rest by end of day eyes burn and are red what is it
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It appears that you are experiencing the symptom of blood vessel dilation in the white part of your eye, due to the dry eye effect of the detox supplements and others. This is not harmful, and can be resolved with regular use of preservative tear drop such as Refresh tears or Genteal drop 4 times daily, and Zaditor (over the counter) drop 2 times daily for 1 week, then as needed thereafter. This will help resolve the redness and burning. If this fails the resolve with the use of these drops, I suggest that you follow-up with your eye doctor for closer evaluation.

Please, feel free to clarify any further question(s). I'm here to assist you to your satisfaction.

Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how do i get zaditor?
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Zaditor eye drop in available in your local pharmacy - over the counter without prescription.