Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

Im having bincoluar vision, but my eye doctor didnt see anything

I'm having bincoluar vision, but my eye doctor didn't see anything unusual. I've been having it since October and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Wondering what kind of other tests I should get for this.

What do you mean by binocular vision? Binocular vision is absolutely normal. Do you mean to say that you are having double vision?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry- yes, I am having double vision off and on while looking straight ahead but I can't turn my head to the right without seeing double at all. It is also worse when I'm tired -to the point where I can hardly see and my depth perception is way off. Also, I notice sometimes that even when I'm not tired, I have this feeling like my eyelids are heavy and feel like they're tired.

You could be having ocular myasthenia gravis. All your symptoms can be explained by that and since it would be early stage your doctor missed it. You can read about this condition by following this link- . You should see your doctor again and get this checked. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.