Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

kind of skin problem on the left eye lid..peeling..area does not itch

I have some kind of skin problem on the left eye lid. The area appears to be a bid reddish and skin or something else keeps peeling off this area on the eye lid. This area does not itch. Should I see a dermatology doctor or an eye doctor. This has been a condition for several months.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

It looks more like a dermatology problem to me. You should see a dermatologist. Had it been blepharitis or meibomitis, there would have been redness or itching in the eyes. Peeling does not occur in these conditions. It would be better to get yourself examined by a dermatologist. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.