my eyes and then the skins always gets irritated and hurts..lotion

i have what starts as a really dry substance in the corner of my eyes and then the skins always gets irritated and hurts. I put lotion on it which seems to help but it will not go away.
Category: Eye
Expert:  doctor_charles replied 6 years ago.

This stuff of dry substance is a complex of bacteria and mast cells(mast, immunologically sensitive cells, that aid in innate immunity, and body's first line of defence) that fought together to save your eyes when you were sleeping too deep.It is perfectly normal. It's residue built up throughout the day. You're eyes are constantly cleaning themselves. Also this symptom arise when the eyes are too dry.Your doctor may prescribe 'cyclosporine', a medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for chronic dry eyes.Artificial teardrops are available over the counter such as tear plus.

So I advice you to use this eye drops & if still itis not resolved or you have major discomfort,then consult your Eye doctor.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.

Edited by doctor_charles on 12/8/2009 at 1:30 AM EST