Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

Where can I find a hand held magnify glass that has 2200 power

Customer Question

Where can I find a hand held magnify glass that has 2200 power and what is 2200 power?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to JA.

After a complete search I found a very good souce for you. Just go the link below and order. The 2200 is the Sight Saver model for low vision patients.

Please press the ACCEPT button to confirm this assistance to you in locating this product.

Bausch & Lomb 2200 Sight Savers Magna-Thin Magnifier

http://www.magnifiercity.com/bauschandlombsightsaversmagna-thinmagnifier2200-.aspx

Mailing Address
PO Box 112
Wyncote, PANNN-NN-NNNNbr /> Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

How does the 2200 relate to the 2x up to 6x

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

The 2200 represents a set (type of hand held magnifying glass lens set) that contain a range of powers from 2x to 6X; I have all the information about the company. Call and discuss with their customer service before you order. Thank you so much. God bless.

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.
H

Edited by Dr. Stan on 12/9/2009 at 4:50 PM EST