Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

It appears to be bleeding in the white portion of the eye.

It appears to be bleeding in the white portion of the eye. It is very red but no pain. Awakened to notice it this morning. No trama or injuries to the head or eye. ?? XXXXX XXXXX

HelloCustomer

Is the vision affected?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No the vision is not affected.
You are likely to have a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage. Although its appearance may be alarming, a subconjunctival hemorrhage is generally a painless and harmless condition. The causes could be -

Minor eye trauma

increased venous pressure

Strenuous Exercising

Coughing

Vomiting

Sneezing

Blood dyscrasia (rare)

Severe hypertension

A subconjunctival hemorrhage is typically a self-limiting condition that requires no treatment in the absence of infection or significant trauma.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.