Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

hello i am 19 years old and i was wondering if you could tell

Customer Question

hello i am 19 years old and i was wondering if you could tell me if its possible what Lazer eyes surgeon's take medicard in Morris County New Jersey town's and boro's like rockaway Township & Denville and other 's thank you . Just NJ Medicard that starts with CCN : 7 and on and on and on thank you ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to JA.

Few questions to help me assist you.

What kind of eye laser are you looking to get done? Is it for LASIK correction? or other types for treatment of other form of eye disease?

I await your reply. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Astigmatism lasik treatment . Also is that true that the suregon isn't painful?
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Thank your reply.

After complete search and calls in the area, there is no eye surgeon that accepts Medicaid for Astigmatic LASIK treatment. They all said that it's a cosmetic procedure and not covered by any health insurance including medicaid. In general, the cost is between two to three thousand dollars for each eye.

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Thank your reply.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much. I would appreciate you accept to help with all the long distance phone calls I made. God bless.