I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen,

I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen, then flakes starts to get better and then gets worse.. I have not had any allergies that I am aware of. Use eye pressure med. only

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,it seems that your symptoms are due to seborrheic dermatitis, I will advise that you see a physician who can do a physical exam as this is a clinical diagnosis.If confirmed,zinc pyrithone or selenium sulfide will take care of your symptoms.
Ask your physician also to do serum TSH as imbalance of levels of thyroid hormone can lead to similar symptoms like yours too,so this possibility too has to be ruled out.

Wish you best of health and happiness.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.