The symptoms that you are describing indicate that either you are having a severe allergic reaction or dryness of eyes (can occur in contact lens wearers). I woul advise you to -
- discontinue using contact lenses for a few days
- change the pair of contact lenses if the symptoms reoccur after you strart using them again
- use lubricating eye drops like genteal/systane/refresh tears and lubricating eye gel like genteal eye gel
- also use anti-allergy eye drops like zaditor.
- apply cold compresses to the eyes
- do not splash water into your eyes.
the above mentioned eye drops are available over the counter. If your symptoms do not improve with the above treatment, then you need to consult an Ophthalmologist for a first hand evaluation.