Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I have been having vision problems for about 1 month now. at

Customer Question

I have been having vision problems for about 1 month now. at first vision very blurred for a couple hours now it is almost 48 hours at a time that I lose much of whatI call clarity I wear glasses and when this happens my vision is worse than when I have my glasses off/ just became able to see clearly again since Friday so going to try and find answers. eye dr said maybe eye migraines but doesn't fit for m,e
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.
Do you have any floaters in your vision or experience flashes of light?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no none of that my eyes just all the sudden go dim like and my vison is impaired as if my glasses were off at times it is even worse than withotu glasses. to see words I have to be a couple inches from them my vision is normally where cant see far away, no pain either
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.
Are you a diabetic?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no had my sugar tested as thoguth that could be it. I have my new eye scrip and it says sphere o.d.-3.50 cylinder +0.75 axis 180
o.s. -2.50 =0.50
just get this vision loss getting bery annoyed as cant do much iof anything when it happens as it now it almost 48 hours steady at a time instead of just a few hours
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

The possibilities for your problems could be -

wrong prescription of glasses

ocular migraine

some macular pathology like early ARMD

An examination is very important to find out what you have and unfortunately that is not possible. I would advise you to see another ophthalmologist for a second opinion. Thanks.

Follow-up questions are most welcome.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ty for your help since my scrip has changed in past year maybe does affect it goin gto look up more info on ARMD tyvm good job
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

You are most welcome.