Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

my 3.5 yr old has a chalazion on left lower eyelid. doesnt

my 3.5 yr old has a chalazion on left lower eyelid. doesn't seem to bother her at all. no rubbing or pain, no complaining about it. is staphysagria the right remedy? thanks!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

I am ophthalmologist and I can tell you allopathic treatment for chalazion if you are willing. I do not have any idea about staphsagria. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ok, i'd appreciate that.

i found this service on a homeopathy website, that's why i asked about that.

yes, i'd like to hear about the allopathic treatment.

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.
You are most welcome.

Warm compresses and an anti-biotic eye ointment should be applied at bedtime. Chalazion is usually a painless condition. Sometimes, when it gets infected pain can be there. Warm compresses and ointment may cure it but often it does not go. In that case a minor surgical procedure called incision and curretage needs to be done and has very good results. The problem is that children are unco-operative so they have to be sedated for this procedure. First, you should try the conservative management for 1-2 months and see if that helps. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.