Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
A new question is answered every 9 seconds assessment w/ results of decreased Rt eye activity

I have a 6 yr old w/ 2 previous eye muscle sx (age 2,then 3)at school he was recently given a vision assessment w/ results of decreased Rt eye activity. What does this mean?

It means that eye movements are restricted in some directions and not full. You need to get a full orthoptic work-up done to explore it. It could be due to the pre-operative condition or it could also be because of the surgeries that have been done. You should either take him to a pediatric ophthalmologist or an orthoptist.Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.