Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

About 5Mths ago every time I tried to just focus on somthing

About 5Mths ago every time I tried to just focus on somthing my eye started twitching, later I started to get a lot of sleepers during my workday. I blew it off as sunburn on my eyes I forgot my shades that day. as of yesterday in the morning I was trying to read my cell phone google map and it was very blurry. I pulled it back and could see clearer. Since then I have pretended to read and bring things close to my face the vision turns blurred and doubles about 10 inches from my face. (Presbyopia) was something I came up with on line. I did not see a symptom of the discharge and slight burning I feel sometimes.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.

Yes, you seem to be absolutely right. You are most likely having presbyopia and you need correction for near vision. You can see an optometrist for refraction. I would also advise you to use a lubricating eye drop like Refresh Tears 3 times a day. Thnaks.

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.

Do you have any more questions?