Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I have never had allergies, However, I have recently started

I have never had allergies, However, I have recently started a new job and the building is old and is under construction. Since, I started 3 months ago I have had allergies, RED,ITCHY,WATERY eyes! with a thick discharge, and at times light sensitivity also at night my eyelids stick together making it very uncomfortable in the morning, all that and clogged sinuses. Doc what's wrong with me?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
You could be having allergy to something at your work place. Since, the building is under construction, I would advise you to wear glasses. Sticking together of lids is a sign of infection. Along with that you have allergy in your eyes as well. I would advise you to an anti-allergic eye drop like Pataday. You should also use an anti-biotic eye drop like Vigamox 3 times a day for 5 days to take care of the infection. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.