Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

I have CRVO and have had 4 injections of avastion and 2 laser

I have CRVO and have had 4 injections of avastion and 2 laser surg. My sight in my right eye is weaker than my present glasses. My left eye which has the CRVO my vision is blurie, objects get smaller and far away. I go back to Dr in 2 days but so far what has been has not helped. Would changing glasses help?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Avastin injections have to be repeated. The information which you have provided is not much. However, vision in the left eye is unlikely to improve with glasses at present as it seems that you have swelling over macula due to which the objects look smaller and far away and also appear distorted and wavy.. This happens in refractive error also. In a refractive error, the objects do not appear distorted. So, refraction can be tried but if it is because of swelling over macula it is not going to improve till the swelling resolves. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.