Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist

I have lumps on my upper eyelids, they look like maps and are

I have lumps on my upper eyelids, they look like maps and are from the middle to the cornors of my eyelids and is puffy they seem to be getting bigger and my eyes ache can you tell me if i should go see a medical doctor or a eye doctor and what this might be? I am kind of worried
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 7 years ago.
are they on the surface or do they appear to be in the eyelid itself making the lid look bumpy? how long have you had them?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
on the surface and there is one on each eye and they just started appearing within the last maybe 3 months and they keep getting bigger
Given your age and the bilateral nature of the lesions, they are most likely benign viral growths, you need to see an ophthalmologist to diagnose and remove them, Regards XXXXX