Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

I feel like my eyes want to cross sometimes..I just had my

I feel like my eyes want to cross sometimes..I just had my eyes examined and the doctor said that I know need glasses for distance as well as reading..I told her I have been wearing different strengths of cheap reading glasses for quite some time as I lost my reading glasses. My eyes will do this usually while looking around or scrolling down the computer they seem like they want to move around. Not just when I am looking at something up close. She said my new glasses should help this as my eyes are trying to focus. I'm very nervous about this...does this sound correct?
How old are you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am 48 years old. Otherwise in perfect health. Had a bout of vertigo a couple months ago but that seems to have pretty much gone away. I look at my eyes and their not moving but it feels like they want to cross a little bit...very very nervous..and the anxiety is not making it any better. Smile

P.S. They are not crossed in any way but the sensation is there quite a bit.

I also feel that with the right prescription of glasses, you should feel a lot better. If you sit on a computer a lot, I would advise you to use a lubricant eye drop like Refresh tears frequently. Even if you do not feel better after using the new glasses, I would advise you to get an orthopthic work-up done. I do not see your problem to be a cause of much concern. Glasses should help. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated. Follow-up questions, if any, are welcome.