Dr. James
Dr. James, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye Physician and Surgeon

My eyes itch severly all of the time, I just rubbed my eye

My eyes itch severly all of the time, I just rubbed my eye and a bliser formed on the white part of my eye by my nose. What do I do?

Thank you for your question. Are you having any pain in your eyes? Are you using any eyedrops. Any decrease in vision?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No decrease in vision, I had pink eye about a month ago and I have tobramyacin left over and a few months back I got some Zaditor. I have put a drop of each one in my eye a few minutes a go because I did not know what else to do. my eye is tender to the touch but only in the corner with the blister other than that my eye feels okay
Thank you for the additional information. It is very helpful.

The fluid in the blister should resorbe by absorb. Try not to rub it further as that can cause the fluid to build back up. The Zaditor should help. Cool compress and artificial and help soothe the eye and prevent further irritation.

If the fluid pocket is persistent, you may consider removing it surgically by an ophthalmologist. Before this is consider, however, I would definitely give it time to get better on its own.

Remember to press the accept button. It was a pleasure helping you with your question. Feel free to ask any addtional questions. Smile