Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

For nine days now i think i have been suffering from conjuctivitus.

For nine days now i think i have been suffering from conjuctivitus. Three days ago the reddening started to clearup a little and the eyes were becoming more comfortable. Last night onwards my eyes have become very uncomfortable, painful at times. Then are watering a lot permenantly I am very sensitve to light and my eyelids are becoming a little swollen. Do you think i still have conjuctivitus ? Is there anything i can do to relieve the symptoms ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Is the vision still the same or it has diminished?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

my vision is fine

by very sesitive to light and painful, only since last night and today

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
It seems to be due to conjunctivitis only. Conjunctivitis is likely to be of viral etiology. Sometimes, cornea also gets involved. So, I would advise you to see an ophthalmologist also. Till that time you should use an antibiotic drop along with a lubricant eye drop like Refresh Tears.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated.