Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

white part of my right eye and left eye..eye and the nose

I'm 52 years old male....I have a grayish/ brown spot one the white part of my right eye and left eye in about the same place on is between the color part of the eye and the nose....I got the left side first was about the size of a pencil lead..then got I have one on the right...not as the size is about the size of a pencil eraser on a pencil.....It appeared about 7 yrs ago.....Do you know what it is?? Thanks
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Difficult to say what it could be without an examination. It could be pterygeum or pingecula. If you send a magnifed photo, then may be I can confirm it. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated.