Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I just looked at an amel grid with one eye shut and the center

I just looked at an amel grid with one eye shut and the center as well as the whole grid went black. what is this a sign of?
This could be due to macular(the most sensitive part of retina responsible for central vision) pathology like diabetic macular edema, ARMD e.t.c.. I would advise you to get a dilated fundus examination by an ophthalmologist. You may even have to undergo investigations fluorosceine angiography and OCT to reveal further details. An early examination with an ophthalmologist is required.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have also been having MS symtoms so I will see an Opthamlogist like you suggested.Thank you for your help in this matter.
You are most welcome.