Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

My 7 year old son just told me that sometimes his vision produces

My 7 year old son just told me that sometimes his vision produces a dull, curved blue light. He usually sees it on the left side of his vision. He said it happned yesterday during lunchtime at summer camp. He said that he's seen the same blue light at least three times in his life. What could this be? Should I take him to an Opthalmologist or his Pediatrician?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Well, I do not think it to be of serious concern but with these symptoms I would advise you to get a dilated fundus examination to be on the safer side. The symptoms do not seem to mean anything but still get a fundus examination done by an ophthalmologist.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated.