How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.S Riaz Your Own Question
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr.S Riaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a clear small cyst-like bump on the inside of my upper

Resolved Question:

I have a clear small cyst-like bump on the inside of my upper eyelid and it is bothering me, like scratching my eye. It is not red or irritating looking. What is is and how should I treat it?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
How old are you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
25 years
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
<p>It looks like chalazion to me. Usually it does not go on its own. Incision and curretage needs to be done which is a very minor surgery. Till you get it operated you can do hot fomentation and use Refresh Tears eye drop 3-4 times a day. Sometimes, it goes on this treatment alone.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>
Dr.S Riaz and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you