Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified in ophthalmology

Trying to decipher my exam which shows visual filed 105 degress

Trying to decipher my exam which shows "visual filed" 105 degress for left eye and 105 degrees for right eye. Another form is asking me to clarify peripheral vision degress from midline for each eye, right and left and "test". I know the exam was a VS-V standard exam.

What was the visual field test for? Is it for a CDL license?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Yes it's for a drivers license. Original form asked field of vision which is showing 105 degress each eye. Secondary form specifically reads as follows: Peripheral Vision (use numbers) degress from midline____Right:____Left:____Test:___

Hope this is enough.

The degrees from midline should be 105. The individual eyes need to be 120 each. The test used should be what your doctor used (confrontational or perimetry)