Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

left eye..Today I feel a very light pressure in the eye

In the last couple weeks, I've noticed an occasional cloudy spot in my left eye. I've only noticed it at night, and it's brief. Today I feel a very light pressure in the eye. I'm 36, have type 1 diabetes (since I was 9), and I had cataract surgery on that eye in April 2004. It's now the weekend so I can't get an appointment with my ophthalmologist. What should I do?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Is it like a mosquito moving infront of your eye?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, nothing like that. It's a brief, very light (almost clear) spot that appears sometimes.
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
You could be having posterior vitreous detachment in your eye. Most of the time, it is uneventful, so you need not worry. But I could be wrong as I have not examined you. If there is any decrease in vision or a lot of floaters appear before your eye, see your ophthalmologist early otherwise you can wait till Monday.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated