Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist

very blurred vision in half of right eye.

no perifferial vision abd blurred vision in half of right eye.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 7 years ago.
How long has this been an issue? What is your age? any flashing lights or new floaters in your vision?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
since Thursday afternoon, 47 years of age, no flashing lights or floaters. right eye blurry like looking through a milky gray substance, some spots can't see anything, eye not red or inflammed but muscles in eye feel sore like a pulled muscle when I turn my headslight pain in eye socket

Hello there

this sounds like an issue in the back of the eye, in the retina. This is something that requires emergent evaluation (it is one of few things that do). You need to get in to an ER where an eye doctor is on call, I wish you well, Dr. Stevens

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what type of problems with the retina?

Typically, we worry about either a detachment of the retina or some sort of ischemic event, such as a retinal vein occlusion that can cause symptoms as you have. Some of these issues can be fixed if diagnosed and treated early. Regards XXXXX