Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist

what might cause my eyes not to phocuse together. it seems

what might cause my eyes not to phocuse together. it seems as though i am dizy but i close one eye and can see colse the other and i can see but not together. does not last long
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 7 years ago.
How long has this been an issue? do you wear glasses? is this with glasses? what is your age?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
About 6 months, yes i wear glasses, last changed 10 years ago, i am 63, under lots and lots of stress. neck pain also right eye seams to be the bad one always kinda hurts, splashed lime away in it a while back.

Hello there

my initial suspicion is that your glasses may be old, and you confirmed that one for me. I suggest you get new glasses and use them all the time and the issue will be alleviated. As for the eye with the lime away damage, it should be checked to see if it is particularly irritated, we can give drops to help with this issue as well, I suggest you get in and get checked out, Dr. Stevens