Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

to know if these effects (specially) the buds under my eyes will fade

Hi, well my question is , I have Been staying up all Night continuously for 2 nights on the computer, and I have developed something like buds under both my eyes and the part under my eyes look's kinda black as well, I would like to know if these effect's (specially) the buds under my eyes will fade away if i take rest?

Hello there

As an ophthalmologist, I see this day in and day out. This is due to poor resting habits in your case. You see, the swollen skin is a result of leaky blood vessels and collection of fatty tissue. The delicate capillary beds in the eyelids become more leaky and swollen when when someone has lack of sleep. I recommend getting plenty of rest and fluids to make sure your skin is hydrated well. Cool compresses help reduce the bagginess as well, Regards, XXXXX XXXXX
Thanks for the feedback, you had asked "YEah pretty much it, so it will go if i take rest?" ......yes, indeed, remember it will take longer to go away than it did to get there so fast....