Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

I have a venus occlusion what are the dos and donts

I have a venus occlusion what are the dos and don'ts?

Greetings.

What is the site of venous occlusion; thigh or leg in the lower limb? Have you been diagnosed by varicose veins / venous incompetence?

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It is in my left eye
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i have not had a reply yet 10.39

I am sorry, I need to opt out. Some eye specialist here on Just Answer will take over the question.

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How do i get my money back as you were unable to help me?

Hello there

I am an ophthalmologist, did you have a central retinal vein occlusion or branch retinal vein occlusion. If you are unsure, how is the vision? When was it? What medical problems do you have? Do you have other eye diseases such as glaucoma?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
As I havn't had a response, I assume that no one can help me so I would like a refund please.

Hello there

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Not sure but I have had this problem foe over a year now, I have had 4 lots of laser treatments and will be having some more on monday. I do have hemorages many of them. They are working around the back of my eye,repairing each vein as we go along. I do not have gluecoma or have diabietas. I need to know as I have not had had any clear advise as to what I an allowed to do in regards XXXXX XXXXX or in my day to day living. I have been told not to carry heavy things or lift heavy things. Is there anything else I should not be doing? Sorry about my bad spelling.

Hello there

You can do most any activity such as walking, swimming, hiking, showering, moderate exercise. Even bending over is fine, we would ask you refrain from lifting objects heavier than 25 pounds or so to reduce chance of bleeding in the back of the eye. In fact this is even a soft call, you can ask your doc now if the lifting limits still apply since you have had this so long. Flying and traveling are also fine. I cant thin of anything in a regular day that you should have to alter significantly other than what we discussed above, I hope this helps, Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist

Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience: Board Certified Ophthalmologist