Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist

mobile with large letters please

mobile with large letters please
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 7 years ago.
What is your question please?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
neighbour has poor eyesight and cannot see her mobile phone clearly, and wondered if she could get a phone with large letters, no texts or camera needed.

Hello there

I am sure some of the phones can be programmed to show larger fonts but what she may find more helpful is phones that actually announce you the incoming call or dial out using voice commands so that once they are programmed, it is very easy to use and requires minimal vision. For instance, the Lg 4650 and its newer versions is great, it auto dials by voice, checks your voice mail, talks anounce calls as they come in and also tells you by voice your dropped calls. there is also a dot on the 5 key so you can find the digits easily. I hope this helps, if you know what cell phone service she has, I am sure we can also find a compatible phone with similar features, Regards XXXXX