INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Single status declaration certificate I have been living in

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Single status declaration certificate I have been living in The Netherlands since 1997. In 1994 i got married to a dutch national and am now divorced. I have a partner from the Philippines and we are in the process of applying for permanent residency so she can live with me in the Netherlands. One of the requirements is that i need a single status declaration
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the lawyer to go over that information with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him or her to know?
Customer: I just need the declaration. I'm fully registered in the Netherlands in that i have a social security number and pay taxes here
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Expert:  EULawyer replied 16 days ago.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question. If you need a certificate of single status for yourself, the information on how to obtain it is here: http://www.the-netherlands.org/shared/products-and-services/products-and-services/consular-declarations

Note that, normally, such a certificate is not required for a wedding inside The Netherlands, unless you are a foreign citizen.

If so, please tell me you citizenship, because the single status certificate is issued by the embassy or country of your citizenship.

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad