INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have heard, as chairman of a Board, that a caretaker

Customer Question

Hello! I have heard, as chairman of a Board, that a caretaker Apartment only can be used for this purpose, and not be rented or sold. And the man using it can in Court claim the minimum wage whether he Works for the Block or not. Correct? Regards ***** ***** mail***@******.***
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It is in Alanya, Turkey.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, but the Board has to decide have to act connecting this apartment.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that should be all for the moment.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 25 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 25 days ago.

I am sorry. I thought you were based in the UK. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hello and good day to you! Still avaiting Your partners answer. Something wrong? regards Gunnar.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
OK. Forget it. I have got the answer from another solicitor. And I Guess you agree that paying will be returned to my accont? I And I am sure that you ar not enlisting me in Your monthly programs? OK? Please confirm!