Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Do you know where I could check one layer that does he exist

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, do you know where I could check one layer that does he exist at all in Cyprys or is he trustful.? I am a little afraid that he is a scam.
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Is this only fo USA citizen? He is in Cyprus?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I just have a contract what he has send to me. He ask me to sign it?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He mention that he is going to the court (Cyprus / Cysec)agains Binary option company Bloombex-option and want me to join (pay) to that case
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Loren replied 29 days ago.

Here is a link to a list of the members of the Cyprus Bar Assn :

http://www.cyprusbarassociation.org/v1/index.php/en/advocate

If he is not listed then he is likely a scammer. Even if he is listed, the person you are in contact with may just be using his identity. So, also confirm the address and phone number.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hello Loren
Thanks of your reply
May i continue this story because i did not understood to continue my question in the begining?
I have made some binary option trades by Company Bloombex-Option and i think that they can be a scam.
Do you know where i could get more information about it like:
Are there some open cases in court against Blombex-option?
Is there any authority who i may contact when i am scammed by this kind of Company?
Is somewhere a lawer who is specialised to work aginst this kind of binary option scam companies?
I think i am not the only who has been scammed By Bloombex-option and if i could find some group to join agains them.
If i have too many question or if i need to pay more just let me know?
Here enclosed a contract what i should sign (ANDREAS KYPRIANOU & CO LLC) that they go in to the court in Cyprus against Bloombex-options with some others. This must be a scam?
Thank you of you answer
Mr Jukka Hirvonen
Expert:  Loren replied 28 days ago.
Thank you for getting back to me with additional information.
Unfortunately, I have no access to worldwide open case databases.
I can, however report that there is no attorney by the name and address on the letterhead listed with the Cyprus Bar Assn.
Additionally, the Blombex web domain is less that a year old, and has already been changed once, which is rather typical of scam trading operations. They come and go rather quickly.
Retaining counsel to investigate commodities/finance trading fraud is an excellent idea. If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:
http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.