aminlawfirm
aminlawfirm,
16823287

My son in HUngary, Budapest. (we sent him to Med. School,

Customer Question

My son in HUngary, Budapest. (we sent him to Med. School, but somehow he started to take some drugs....) Unfortunately he's in jail. Because of the drugs he tried, he's in the very over sensitive mental state, and he's NOT a violent person at all. The workers in the jail know about that but didn't care, and they put him in the jail cell among real killers, and real criminals. They took his money I'm sending him all the time, and 1 month ago they almost killed him. Broke his head. (OMG.....I can't even express how I feel.....just broke my heart) My son was a student in the NYMA for 4 years, and he's a very highly intelligent boy. I'm going to sue that place.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes, it's in Hungary. (Budapest)
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm in NYC.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you!
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, we didn't filed anything yet.....sorry I didn't saw your question....
Expert:  aminlawfirm replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm waiting.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular attorney to them; however you may want to use this link to contact criminal defense lawyers in Budapest.

Here is another.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I see.....well...I was looking for "International lawyer" thru this web site....
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can search up crim. def. attorney in Budapest my self, Thank you!