EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
84559455

I need a lawyer for filing appeal agaisnt visa desciion at

Customer Question

I need a lawyer for filing appeal agaisnt visa desciion at T.A.R. lazio italy
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: its rejected with the reason:- “one or more Member State(s) consider you to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health as defined in Article 2(19) of Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code) or the international relations of one or more of the Member States)”
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I can only file within 60 days at TAR
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: An appeal can be brought against this decision directly at the T.A.R. (Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale – Regional Administrative Court) of the Lazio Region, through a lawyer acting on your behalf, within 60 days of the serving of the decision itself. The appeal will have to be notified, under penalty of nullity [as per art. 144 c.p.c. (Codice di Procedura Civile – Code of Civil Procedure) and art. 11 R.D. (Royal Decree) n. 1611 of 1933], to the relevant Avvocatura dello Stato.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need reference for few laywers in lazio region- rome - italy for filing this appeal,
Expert:  EULawyer replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Expert:  EULawyer replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. The best list of reference for lawyers in Lazio, Italy, is the one maintained by the US Embassy Citizen Services. It is available here: https://it.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/67/2016/09/ACS-Legal-Rome-Sept2016.pdf and attached. It is updated to September 2016 and lists only English-speaking lawyers. You will want to look for those with "immigration law" listed.

I hope this was useful and look forward to your rating, which is essential to my activity.

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad