INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I have question about Russian Family Law. I am engaged to

Customer Question

I have question about Russian Family Law. I am engaged to Russian Woman with 15 year old daughter. The father does not want the child to come to the US. How do I resolve?
Please don't answer "Get a Russian Lawyer" I already know that. I am looking for a Russian Lawyer to give specific advice on how to proceed. What filing needs to be done etc. and to actually assist in resolving this.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that our knowledge of Russian laws are very general as we have no attorneys actually licensed or practicing in Russia, which is also why you have not received any reply in 5 days. We can provide general information about what she needs to do, but it will ultimately end with her needing to hire a Russian lawyer to execute on what she needs to do by filing in court.