How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I should have a found from Spain to Denmark, but it stop,

Customer Question

Hi, I should have a found from Spain to Denmark, but it stop, and they ask for 5800 Euro to cover the founds, it´s is some kind of terror and drugs documents, is this correct ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Denmark
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi. José M spanish atorney. I need more information about the case to help you. Please ley me know if you want to send me more information scaned. Thank you

Related European Law Questions