José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Someone is trying to blackmail me through a sex Skype video.

Customer Question

Someone is trying to blackmail me for money through a sex Skype video. Help me please
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I am in Switzerland geneva
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: She says she's going to send video to my contacts on Facebook but I just deleted my account
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. José M spanish atorney. You are an scam victim. Its a very comun scam type. Scamers are from east countries, and they are profesionals. Their better weapon is your fraid. So, do not be afraid any more. And do not pay them. Your only weapon is to denounce them to the police, and let they do know that. They will forget you and look for another victim. Police can follow their computers IPs and catch them. Please ask if you need more help. Thank you