How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5831
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sri Lanka, I have shengan visa month, sorry no but i need to

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am Rohan From Sri Lanka, I have shengan visa for this month
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: sorry no but i need to come stay and work or after obtaining a residence visa or start a small business how can u help me what country is easy
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have shengan visa Germany i need to come and get a residence visa , but i need to know what country is better will easy to settle and do the things lawfully , i am 56 years old , doing a job as a senior manager level in cargo operations
i dont mind doing any job i am fluent in English as well
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi there José M spanish atorney. The best countries to get the residence are the shoutest ones Spain, Portugal, Greece

Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

And the best way is to get a labour contract before or making your own company

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you organize a lab our contract and tell me the price for the process and your legal fees
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
at the moment i am working in uae as a labor contract
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, Sorry I cant

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Could you please tell me how could I find a sponcer or company to complete the process
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

You need to contact somebody here interested on your services who offers you a labour contract. Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry i was out of country , i need to know if i come visit visa 1.can i find the sponsor
2.if yes can i change the visa without going back to mother
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

Yes, you could star here looking for an sponsor as a tourist ( do not say so at customs ) :)

Once you got the person, you must go out an start the procedure abroad

Thank you

Please to rate positively my service

Have a good day