INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

In a secular divorcein israel how does husband secure joint

Customer Question

in a secular divorcein israel how does husband secure joint custody of children
Category: European Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends on the situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Do you and your spouse agree to joint custody, or not?

2) By joint custody, do you mean literally 50/50, or, what exactly? Or, not sure?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

not agreed i understand that courts biased against male which is why i asked the question and yes i diod mean 50/50 as a matter of practicality will close by so the children can be equally with one parent or the other and anyhow my wife is doctor who works often at night

You say "not agreed." Do you mean to this disclaimer: