INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

What is the process a work visa to work in the EU? I am

Customer Question

what is the process for acquiring a work visa to work in the EU? I am willing to consider almost any country. I am trying to bring a freelance business to the EU market. the most work is in the UK, however I am also considering Italy, Hungary and Germany.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

What nationality are you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
united states
Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

I can only provide information on UK law

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok. so how does this work from here? I would be interested in knowing how the UK handles certain work permits
Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

In the UK, you can apply for a tier 2 visa, however, this would require ano employer to sponsor yiur application. Therefore, you must secure employment first.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've read that on the internet. my question is regarding self employment
Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

In what type of field?

Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

The only types of visa that are currently available are the entrepreneur visa or the investor visa. Both require a large sum of funds to be invested into the uk

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok. i'll try to be more specific.I do control system programming for smart homes and offices.I want to setup shop over there.would uk companies be able to hire and american company? 90% of the work is done online. I could keep my company based in the US, but i want to be able to put clients at ease if they considered hiring per job...
Expert:  INC replied 10 months ago.

Would you primarily be based in the UK?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
that's just it, i could be based anywhere, but the majority of the clients are in uk.I'm trying to figure out this digital nomad thing...