José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

Social media extorion JA: The Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

Social media extorion
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No it just happened I showed apart of myself they wanted me to pay 5oo dollars but they put the video on facebook sent it to all my friends I screwed up
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Can I get that off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Got all the messages
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. Di not trust them. Do not pay and denounce the facts to the police Its a regular scam If you do not pay anything will happend, never happen. If you do pay be sure you will be asked for more money. José M spanish atorney