INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: EC

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: EC right
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Please give me the contacts of a reliable lawyer
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Married to a UK Citizen who is on maternity leave. She is employed in the UK. Presently while on Maternity leave, she has a resident card in Swiss.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am a specialist doctore working in switzerland
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: would i be able to meet the EC right criteria?
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 7 months ago.
Dear Sir,I have reviewed the initial conversation in the JA system, and cannot quite understand the question.Please rephrase it, and I would be very happy to work with you on your issue. I understand you require a lawyer, on a residency matter, but where should the lawyer be located, and what is the issue? I might help in writing.Thank you,Dr I L Vlad