EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
84559455

My name is***** and I am an USA citizen. On

Customer Question

my name is***** and I am an USA citizen.
On or about May 15th, 2016 I want to go to the FranzensBad SPA in the Czeck Republic for
about a week or two weeks for treatment.
What documents do I need to enter the Czeck Republic? What else do I have to do?
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 8 months ago.
Dear Madam,Congratulations on your decision. From personal experience. the Czech Republic is a very nice holiday destination.For your trip, you only need your US passport. Make sure it is issued within the last 10 years, and has at least 3 months validity left, counting from the scheduled end of your stay. The US is within the no-visa list of countries in the Czech Republic, and there is no further formality applicable. If you wish to be extra-sure, take the SPA voucher / booking print-out, which will prove the non-profit nature of your stay.Since I suppose you will be staying at a facility (hotel, treatment center) you do not need to register locally. Your check-in at reception counts as local registration.Enjoy your stay!I hope my answer was useful and look forward to your rating which is essential to my activity.Cordially,Dr I L Vlad