INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Need attorney appeal in the supreme court,won in the family

Customer Question

Need attorney for an appeal in the supreme court,won in the family court,appeals court overturned,we need to appeal into supreme court of Israel.
Inheritance case
Category: European Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) Did you need specifically an English-speaking attorney?

2) What part of Israel are you in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.