INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

:

1. So why you think Sweden is better than

Customer Question

For EULawyers only:

1. So why you think Sweden is better than Switzerland?

Isolated means these places (scandrinarvia, switzerland, holland, germany) are unlike big metro areas such as London or Paris, where there are many distractions and long term or loyalty perspectives seem low. Correct me if I am wrong: Belgium, although small, people there are however not so loyal from my understanding.

2. unionized labor: can you give a few example jobs in this category? Non-unionized manual labor, office workers, and service economy: can you give a few example jobs for these as well? I am more of a senior digital marketing and tech professional. So which category am I in?

3. How many years is the resident card valid? It is not a permanent residency card right? Is it hard to find an employer to sponsor me for the resident card? In another word is the process difficult and long for an employer to sponsor my resident card?

4. What kind of jobs qualify as "Highly skilled migrants", rather than "employee"? How much is the difference between Start-up and self employed, in terms of qualifications and benefits? Thanks

Category: European Law