José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Several years ago I moved to Spain and had my licence

Customer Question

several years ago I moved to Spain and had my licence changed to a spanish EU one but I never noticed that they had ommitted to add my motorcycle to it. How do I go about having it re-enstated as I have had it since I was 16 years old and am now 77, and I still ride motorcycles at vintage and classic bike rallies.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. José M sapnish atorney. Your only chance in Spain ir order not to make a new exam is to get the licence in your own country if you could

In Spain if you do not renew the licence in five years since it expires you have to make a new exam

So, try to get the licence in your own country as if you have lose it or you will have to study and make the exam

Thank you