José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with

Customer Question

Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with a 35 year old sex offense for aggravated burglary and 3rd degree criminal sexual penetration. I have about 2 million dollars in wealth so would not be a burdon to any nation that takes me but, my research tells me that only the western anglo countries have a huge problem with this. I don't have that much life left. Just want to move somewhere and live the last years of my life peacefully.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Legaly os goibg to be very hard for you to get a work visa in order to emigrate of USA according to your criminal records In my opinion could be easier to came into south Europe, Spain or Portugal as a tourist and become ilegal here for several years and then become legal for the right to stay once you have been this time.
For you could be really easy to come and stay with uk tourist in the south para of Spain ilegally for several years
The risk of you are discovered is just to be forfed to go No more
Thank you