INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My fiancée lives in the Crimea (Simferopol) and has a Russian

Customer Question

My fiancée lives in the Crimea (Simferopol) and has a Russian international passport.
She turned in her Ukrainian passport in exchange for the Russian passport no charge.
Her visa application states her interview will be in Kiev in the Ukraine.
Question! If she travels to Moscow and then travels to Kiev for the interview and of course back to Moscow before flying to the USA will she be able to do so?
She is very concerned that the authorities will arrest her for trying to travel from Moscow to Kiev. Frankly, I have heard so many stories about this I don't know what to believe!
I will be with her every step of the way and I have a Russian visa in my passport that is good for the next couple years.
There is no scam here. She and I have been together for almost 3 years and I have been to the Crimea twice to visit with her and we are engaged to be married and she wears the ring I gave here when I asked if she would marry me. She did say YES.
I am returning to visit her again for the third time September 1st.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.
Is this a question about applying for the visa? Or is this a question about the risks related to her travel within Ukraine/Russia?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
risks from traveling from Moscow to Kiev
OK, then I need to change this category from US immigration. Please be patient as I do so. No need to respond here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your answer here will be all I need. I don't want to speak on the phone.
I have not suggested a phone call. Perhaps that was an automatic offer, but I have no control over that. Please be patient as your question is transferred to the correct category. If you respond to me here, it might delay the transfer. Thank you.